Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Pray to Thee!


I pray to Thee, O God!
O lord of my conscience!
You only can save from the defeat of worldly desires
You only rekindle my blind eyes
My limping feet are wary of virtues of glory
I have consumed the taste of time
Seven sins are no more sweeter than milk and honey
What shall I do?

Take me to your shiny shrine
Let me kiss your souls, let me kiss your sacred shroud
hunger and death have foreshadowed my world of conscience
My words find no way to speak to thee
My voice is no longer resounding for more.

Give me tears of agony and ecstasy
Give me a handful of worldly desires
I shall drink the cup of sunshine for a moment's rest
Let the water of life inundate the path of my lopng voyage
Let hunger and death never knock at my soul's grace
And all and one will join the last supper at your feet.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: